Naruto Road To Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Character, Join Akatsuki, Make an Organization, Take Control of a Bijuu, Become apart of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, Go Legendary

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Ashie Hyuuga
Rules Of the site I_vote_lcapRules Of the site I_voting_barRules Of the site I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Rules Of the site I_vote_lcapRules Of the site I_voting_barRules Of the site I_vote_rcap 
Aiko Uchiha
Kaien Shiba
Kitsu
kahlefra
Tenchi Uchiha
Sherryeddy
ailynacol
Latest topics
» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
Rules Of the site EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 am by kahlefra

» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
Rules Of the site EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm by kahlefra

» Download Soundtrack Kartun Dong Dong
Rules Of the site EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm by ailynacol

» Uchiha Tenchi
Rules Of the site EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am by Sherryeddy

» How to create your Organization
Rules Of the site EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Weapons
Rules Of the site EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Training Rules
Rules Of the site EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 am by Ashie Hyuuga

» Kitsu's Puppets
Rules Of the site EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 am by Demon

» Kitsu Dizumaka
Rules Of the site EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

Bijuu
1 Tails(Sand)=
2 Tails(Cloud)=
3 Tails(Mist)=
4 Tails(Rock)=
5 Tails(Rock)=
6 Tails(Mist)=
7 Tails(Mist)=
8 Tails(Cloud)=
9 Tails(Leaf)=
Affiliates
RPG-D

Rules Of the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demon
Hokage
Hokage
Demon

Character sheet
Health:
Rules Of the site Left_bar_bleue50/50Rules Of the site Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Energy:

Rules Of the site Empty
PostSubject: Rules Of the site   Rules Of the site EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 pm

1. 1 character per account- Only if your character has died or if you ask an admin and they agree with you that you can bypass this rule.

2. No swearing- This means you cant say fuck, shit, bitch or ass. If you use anyone of those words you'll be warned twice before a temp. ban.

3. No hacking- Don't try and ask for other members password unless it is ok with the member and don't EVER ask for an admins password or you'll be banned.

4. You have a limit- You cant dodge and fight forever. You'll have to get hit sometime and tire out sometime in the battle.

5. No godmodding- This means you cant take out a kunai and beat the heck out of your opponent. You have to wait and give them a chance to react. If the member you are trying to hasn't posted in 3 days then you automatically attack them. Also if the person your RP with is godmodding to much PM me or the other admins so we can handle it.

6. Don't be a troll- For all those trolls that don't know what trolling is it is spamming up topics and making stupid stuff up in like a chatbox to annoy people. Also they tend to feed on the crowds attention so if you are in the chatbox with a troll be quiet and he would most likely leave.

7. Don't register and quit- It is a waste of time for me and you. If your not going to be active then don't register at all.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-road-to-peace.rpg-board.net

Rules Of the site
Page 1 of 1