Naruto Road To Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Character, Join Akatsuki, Make an Organization, Take Control of a Bijuu, Become apart of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, Go Legendary

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Ashie Hyuuga
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely I_vote_lcapThe new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely I_voting_barThe new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely I_vote_rcap 
Demon
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely I_vote_lcapThe new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely I_voting_barThe new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely I_vote_rcap 
Aiko Uchiha
Kaien Shiba
Kitsu
kahlefra
Tenchi Uchiha
Sherryeddy
ailynacol
Latest topics
» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 am by kahlefra

» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm by kahlefra

» Download Soundtrack Kartun Dong Dong
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm by ailynacol

» Uchiha Tenchi
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am by Sherryeddy

» How to create your Organization
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Weapons
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Training Rules
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 am by Ashie Hyuuga

» Kitsu's Puppets
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 am by Demon

» Kitsu Dizumaka
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

Bijuu
1 Tails(Sand)=
2 Tails(Cloud)=
3 Tails(Mist)=
4 Tails(Rock)=
5 Tails(Rock)=
6 Tails(Mist)=
7 Tails(Mist)=
8 Tails(Cloud)=
9 Tails(Leaf)=
Affiliates
RPG-D

The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashie Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Ashie Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely Left_bar_bleue250/250The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely Empty
PostSubject: The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely   The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 pm

The Four Hyuuga Siblings arrive to their destination of Konohagakure. They all look around the village as off to the side you can see sellers, with a group of people around. To the right you could see the Ichiraku Ramen Bar, famous all over the world. "Ok, i'll go bring the kids to our new house, and Ashie, go to the Hokage and tell him about our new status." Kit explained. Ashie nodded her head, and decided to go now, she did not want to body flicker over to there, but to walk and enjoy the scene.
Back to top Go down

The new Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure arrives safely
Page 1 of 1